none
Trouble displaying IR datasource picture in full screen RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

I am studying the Kinect SDk version 2 and for that I have build a simple application where I display in full screen 2 bitmap bind to an image source as below :

<ScrollViewer x:Name="_mainScrollViewer"  Width="{Binding ElementName=Main, Path=Width}" Height="{Binding ElementName=Main,Path=Height}" PanningMode="None" >
                <StackPanel x:Name="_pannel" Orientation="Horizontal" >
                    <Image  Source="{Binding FullScreenImageSource,UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" Stretch="UniformToFill"/>
                    <Image  Source="{Binding PinPImageSource,UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" 
                            Width="{Binding ElementName=Main, Path=Width}"
                            Height="{Binding ElementName=Main,Path=Height}"
                            Stretch="UniformToFill" />
                </StackPanel>

</ScrollViewer> 

The trouble I have is to display the IR data source represented by the PinPImageSource binding in order that it is shown in full screen. By specifying the Width and Height bind to the Main screen size, I should get the ImageSource displayed correctly Inside that area.

The issue is that the image did not fill correctly to the content size as show below :

I do not have any trouble with the color feed as show below

Any idea how to get the IR picture render correctly in size as the color picture ?

regards

Wednesday, July 1, 2015 7:26 AM