none
Named properties Stream ID Calculation RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Slava,

Sorry about the delay in responding to your request.  Make sure you are using MS-OXRTFCP sections 3.1.3.2 and 3.1.4, and specifically the table in that first section.  If you are following those steps precisely, including accounting for the lower case when the properties are in the PS_INTERNET_HEADERS set, then it should yield the correct stream id.  If you are still having trouble, I can take a look at the .msg file and try my hand at the property stream in question.  Just send it to dochelp at microsoft dot com, referencing the URL for this thread and my name. 

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Escalation Engineer
    Microsoft Open Specifications

Monday, November 21, 2011 5:29 PM

All replies

• Hi Slava:

I have alerted the protocol documentation team regarding your inguiry. A member of the team will be in touch soon.

Regards, Obaid Farooqi
    Sunday, November 13, 2011 7:57 PM
    Owner
  • Hi Slava,

Sorry about the delay in responding to your request.  Make sure you are using MS-OXRTFCP sections 3.1.3.2 and 3.1.4, and specifically the table in that first section.  If you are following those steps precisely, including accounting for the lower case when the properties are in the PS_INTERNET_HEADERS set, then it should yield the correct stream id.  If you are still having trouble, I can take a look at the .msg file and try my hand at the property stream in question.  Just send it to dochelp at microsoft dot com, referencing the URL for this thread and my name. 

Best regards,
    Tom Jebo
    Escalation Engineer
    Microsoft Open Specifications

Monday, November 21, 2011 5:29 PM