Cannot upload trailer for my app submission RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I am trying to upload a trailer in the "Trailers and additional assets" section. I did upload a "16:9 Super hero art 1920 x 1080" image, and I did put a title to the video.

But I get the error "Each trailer must include a title and a thumbnail."

I ran out of ideas, what can I do? 

• Edited by Jon 76 Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:17 PM odd text duplication at end of message removed
    Monday, August 26, 2019 11:12 PM

All replies

• Hi Jon,

Here is the app trailer requirements, please make sure it meets all the conidtion:

Reference:

App screenshots, images, and trailers

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 1:40 AM
  • Hi,

I have fullfilled all these requirements, and still get the error message. What can I do? 

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 9:16 PM
  • Hi,

If fullfilled the trailer requirement and the error stil exists, I would suggest you could contact Microsoft Store directly to report this issue:

Contact Microsoft Store Support

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019 7:24 AM
  • I need an access code to contact the telephone support. 
    Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:41 AM
  • Hi,

Please find the Telephone Number based on your area from here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/help/4051701/global-customer-service-phone-numbers

Thanks

Best Regards

Friday, August 30, 2019 8:06 AM
  • No, I mean I need an access code since they are not capable of connecting me to the correct telephone support. They connect me to different offices, I explain my problem and they connect me to another office, and so on.
    Tuesday, September 3, 2019 12:52 PM