Error trying to configure roles RRS feed

• Question

• User1421620300 posted

Can someone please help me?, I am trying to create a user with access except for that I receive error! This is my firsrt try at using the ASP configuration website and I recieve an error. the tutorial mvcmusicstore only one thing is that my namespace is different form the original program (mvcmuscistore)...Can you possibly help me in correcting the problem wth my website, I am trying to do The error is as follows:

There is a problem with your selected data store. This can be caused by an invalid server name or credentials, or by insufficient permission. It can also be caused by the role manager feature not being enabled. Click the button below to be redirected to a page where you can choose a new data store. 

The following message may help in diagnosing the problem: Could not load type 'MvcMusciStore_K.MvcApplication'.

Saturday, March 7, 2015 7:04 PM

All replies

• User-716465854 posted

Hi,

Could you please check if you have add the 'MvcMusciStore_K.MvcApplication' type to your project reference?

Best Regards,

Kevin Shen.

Monday, March 30, 2015 4:52 AM
  • User1421620300 posted

Shen, I need your help! Could you please explain to me how would I add the service reference that is mentioned in the discussion,

I tried to go to add references and then add service reference in soultion explorer but no such references exist?

Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:02 AM