none
I keep getting pop ups from Microsoft Net Framework. How do I stop this? RRS feed

All replies

• Hi sue cash,

Welcome to MSDN forum. 

According to your description, I have something to confirm with you. Could you tell me some steps you performed before you get pop ups from Microsoft .Net Framework? If possible, please share me a screenshot about the pop ups so that I can achieve it better.

In addition, my best guess is that the pop-ups message is caused by your corrupted system files. I suggest you could try to use the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool to fix it.

Hope all above will help you and any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Anna 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, December 30, 2019 2:51 AM
  • Hi sue cash,

Sorry to bother you.

Do you have any update? In addition to Anna’s suggestion, this system file checker tool may also be helpful.

In addition, could you share us with more detailed information like when does this issue appear and does pop ups provide us with some error message?

BTW, please check if there are some applications that you installed in your machine may cause this issue.(Maybe an anti-virus software)

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, January 3, 2020 6:34 AM
  • Hi friend

Sorry to disturb you.

Are our suggestions useful for you to solve your issue?

If our replies don’t work, please feel free to contact us, we can help you research it again.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, January 3, 2020 8:55 AM