none
Error

Question

• What needs to be done to remove the msdn cannot be ( VS1720077: Subscription could not be validated error? 

Do I have to purchase a MSDN subscription even if I'm using vs community?

Do I have to have a special email  or somehow link my corporate email to tfs?

Thank you

• Moved by Nayana A S Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:06 AM More related VS
    Tuesday, April 25, 2017 5:53 PM

All replies

• The query posted by you has not reached the right forum. To assist best on your query, I am moving the query to the right forum. 

Thursday, April 27, 2017 4:05 AM
  • Hi William,

Welcome to the MSDN forum and sorry for the delay reply .

Usually, we discuss one issue in one thread and it can help us to trace and research your issue, thank you for your understanding.

>>What needs to be done to remove the msdn cannot be ( VS1720077: Subscription could not be validated error? 

Did you meet any error when you remove the MSDN subscription account? How did you tried to remove it?

>>Do I have to purchase a MSDN subscription even if I'm using vs community?

As far as I know, if you used the VS community and it is free. If have 30 trail days after your initial installation, then you need to sign in your Microsoft account to unlock. You do not need to buy a MSDN subscription to unlock the community version, only the professional, enterprise version that need to unlock with an online subscription or product key.

>>Do I have to have a special email  or somehow link my corporate email to tfs?

Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, if you have issue about the TFS, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=tfsgeneral and start a new thread for your issue to seek for a more professional, thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support<br/> Please remember to click &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click &quot;Unmark as Answer&quot; if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact <a href="mailto:MSDNFSF@microsoft.com">MSDNFSF@microsoft.com</a>.

Monday, May 08, 2017 5:44 AM