none
How can I see AzCopy .pst files in my Azure Storage Account?

Question

• We are currently trialling the 365 migration, so I have an xxx.onmicrosoft.com account, have set up several users and have uploaded a few .pst files using AzCopy to a f9b8dacxxxxxxxxxef395 Blob location.  I need to see that location to see what files are there etc, so figured I needed an Azure account, so I have a trial Azure account now.  I think they must have had a row cos they arent talking to each other.
     How can i get my AzCopy Blob Storage visible and accessible in my Azure account?

Monday, December 14, 2015 9:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• Do you have the Storage Account key ?

You can use Storage Explorer do explore a Storage Account content.

https://azurestorageexplorer.codeplex.com/

Regards, Samir Farhat || Datacenter Consultant || The way to share my knowledge with the community Visit my blog : buildwindows.wordpress.com buildwindows.wordpress.com </a>

• Marked as answer by Alan1066 Monday, December 14, 2015 10:57 AM
    Monday, December 14, 2015 9:40 AM
  • When I set up to do an upload, from the 365 trial admin dashboard, I got a Destination and a Key /Destkey:*********3NuHdIs1KwHjP3cuS66O3zZ5xLPUn41JL1HYsgguklNI6SKWbdCoXL1W3sZ1Rmx/Ex/2j+NyLdeVg==

which I guess is the storage key you refer to?

I set up the Azure trial afterwards, but still using the same Alan@xxxcompany.onmicrosoft.com so I expected the 2 to link up, so when I looked under storage in the Azure dashboard I thought I would see the uploaded files.  

I will try searching using the key as you suggest and post back the result.

Alan

Monday, December 14, 2015 10:20 AM
  • No, you will need to ask Microosft to merge the two subscriptions. ASFAIk, Office 365 work differently from Azure, you will not be able to See Office365 SAs for Azure

Regards, Samir Farhat || Datacenter Consultant || The way to share my knowledge with the community Visit my blog : buildwindows.wordpress.com buildwindows.wordpress.com </a>

Monday, December 14, 2015 10:22 AM
  • Samir you are a star, downloaded Storage Explorer and have my access and view in seconds

Thank you

Alan

Monday, December 14, 2015 11:01 AM