Problem with MAT (Multilingual App Toolkit 4.0) extension in visual studio 2015. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

i've found and installed Multilingual App Toolkit 4.0 within my vs 2015 via Tools > Extensions and updates... menu, but does not exists in Tools menu inside my vs 2015 project.

Note 1 : i've found "Multilingual App Toolkit 4.0" inside Tools > Extensions and updates... > Installed but disabled and con not disable or uninstall it!

Note 2 : I think it does not installed correctly (i uninstall and install again 3 time but not worked!), because in installing process, when reached to "Registering visual studio 2015 extensions ..." after a pretty long time, without complete progressBar of installer, go to final page which tell me installation completed.

Note 3 : i'm using Visual Studio 2015 Update 1

Can anybody experience this problem and give me how to work-around this problem?

Thanks in advance

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/codegen/DatabaseHelper.aspx

• Moved by CoolDadTx Monday, April 8, 2019 2:00 PM VS related
    Monday, April 8, 2019 8:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Hamed,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, I tried to install this extension in my VS 2015 community with update 1 and I got the same results like your Note 1&2, so it seems your installation is correct.

When I open VS 2015 or create one Windows Forms application in VS 2015, and go to Tools then I found the Multilingual App Toolkit as below:

If this issue persists, please try to download the standalone installer, close any VS 2015 instances and install it again, or reboot the computer to have a try.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 6:52 AM
  • Hi Hamed,

Do you have any updates? If this issue not be solved, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, April 12, 2019 9:07 AM