send ccr to more than 1 account RRS feed

• Question

• hi

i want to send ccr data to 2 accounts based on their email addresses (given i have their permission to do so)

i tried the sample app (C#.net on visual studio) & i can post data to my health vault account.

Where do i go from here?

EDIT: basically i want to make my app into a 'tool' like walgreens etc, which will be able to post to users
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 5:24 PM

Answers

• Hello,

You can use the ApplicationConnection.GetAuthorizedPeople method to retrieve the list of all persons who has authorized the application. Once you have this information, please use HealthVault Offline connection to upload CCR files into each of them.

Thank you,

Anish Ravindran
    Friday, July 1, 2011 6:56 PM

All replies

• Hi,

HealthVault authorization model is different and you can't send information to a HealthVault account based on the email address.

In your case for sending CCR documents to users HealthVault accounts, a HealthVault offline application which has create access to users record for CCR can do the needful. 

I highly recommend you to follow Eric's tutorial "Introducing a new HealthVault tutorial series…" and Offline/CCR-CCD samples that we ship along with the HealthVault .NET SDK.

Thank you,

Anish Ravindran
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 6:26 PM
  • I tried the offline example, even that seems to be restricted to 1 user. 

If i make my app live using the GoLive guide will that be able to communicate with multiple users?

sorry im kindof new to this, just getting started up
    Friday, July 1, 2011 2:29 PM
  • Hello,

You can use the ApplicationConnection.GetAuthorizedPeople method to retrieve the list of all persons who has authorized the application. Once you have this information, please use HealthVault Offline connection to upload CCR files into each of them.

Thank you,

Anish Ravindran
    Friday, July 1, 2011 6:56 PM