Silverlight 5 with Blender 3D RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all.

I have a project which requires me to create a room in 3D animation. (Which allows the user to rotate the model, & select different parts of the model. ; It's like a 3D visualisation.) I have to import it to open it in Silverlight 5 (Which supports 3D). I found an app called blender which says it can be synchronised to Silverlight 5. However, I have no idea how to import blender to Silverlight 5. 

Anyone have any idea what does babylon 3D & blender actually does? I mean if i use Blender 3D, can it be open using Silverlight 5?

Please help me out.

Thanks!   ( :

Thursday, October 4, 2012 9:31 AM

All replies

• Yupp! Thanks so much! 

I watched the video and they have the silverlight 5 3d application which I do not have initially. I went to download the Silverlight 5 Toolkit December 2011, and gladly, it appeared.

However, I've got another problem here. Once I had created the project, a prompting which says : "A problem was encountered creating the sub project 'Silverlight3dAppContent'.  The template specified cannot be found.  Please check that the full path is correct." appears.  I have no idea why I don't have that content. 

It seems that I have already downloaded everything that is related to Silverlight 5, but It still can't work.

Is it there is still other app which I have not installed to it? 

Please help me out.

Thanks!  (:

Monday, October 8, 2012 4:06 AM