none
Do not want to create TA1 or 997's for receiving a 837 file RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a 837 process where i will be creating them with single transaction sets in a interchange and finally batch the multiple 837's with single transaction sets to a big 837 with multiple transaction sets in them. To do this i will receive the 837's with single transaction sets in them using a receive port and finally use the batching option available in the Party to batch the 837's.

Now i do not want any acknowledgement getting generated for the 837's i receive for batching.I have unchecked the acknowledge generation for 837's by going to the party as interchange sender --> and unchecking Generate TA1 and Generate 997. But still i get a error for every 837 file i receive and the error details are:

The output message of the receive pipeline "Receive837PipelineForBatching, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=494d4d339ded14af" failed routing because there is no subscribing orchestration or send port.
     The sequence number of the suspended message is 2.

When i see the message context --> its of type TA1: http://schemas.microsoft.com/Edi/X12#X12_TA1_Root is it not possible to avoid this creation of TA1 at all? Do i have to specify a send port for this so that this error can go away?

Thanks!

Ram
    • Edited by Ram36 Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:11 PM c
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:11 PM

Answers

• Ram,

Check your 837 File, it might be having ISA14 value as 1.

If ISA14 is having value 1 then TA1 message will be generated, else if its 0 then TA1 will not be generated.

Sathish - http://blog.tsathish.com - Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    • Marked as answer by Ram36 Thursday, December 2, 2010 7:39 PM
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:49 PM

All replies

• Ram,

Check your 837 File, it might be having ISA14 value as 1.

If ISA14 is having value 1 then TA1 message will be generated, else if its 0 then TA1 will not be generated.

Sathish - http://blog.tsathish.com - Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    • Marked as answer by Ram36 Thursday, December 2, 2010 7:39 PM
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 5:49 PM
  • Sathish,

I cannot change the value of ISA14 as acknowledgement is required once the batched - multiple transaction set 837 is created and received at the other party's end. Is it possible to make this ISA 14 value to be something else and while batching change it to "1" ?

if the above is not possible guess i have to have a send port created for receiving the TA1's. Even in this case how can this TA1 be bound to a specfic port? I do not want to use a request response receive port though...

Thanks!

Ram
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 6:57 PM
  • Sathish,

I eliminated this error by creating a send port and setting the filter for that port as -

EDI.TA1_TA104 == A
    that solved the error though...

Thanks!

Ram
    Thursday, December 2, 2010 7:19 PM