Visual Stuido 2013 error when deploy project: DEP0800

Question

• I got this error when I start deploying my project:
    Error : DEP0800 : The required framework "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v8.1\ExtensionSDKs\Microsoft.VCLibs\12.0\.\AppX\Debug\x86\Microsoft.VCLibs.x86.Debug.12.00.appx" failed to install. 
    error 0x80070241: Opening the package from location file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Microsoft%20SDKs/Windows/v8.1/ExtensionSDKs/Microsoft.VCLibs/12.0/AppX/Debug/x86/Microsoft.VCLibs.x86.Debug.12.00.appx failed.

Could you let me know how to fix it ?

Thanks,

Tam

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 8:57 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Does this happend in a app or all of apps. You can create a blank app to test whether the problem can occur. If the probelm can occur in all of apps, may be some problem in your VS or OS. You should fix them or reinstall them.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:36 AM