Silverlight demos are almost impossible to see RRS feed

• Question

• From the sound of the Silverlight demos that are available, they are very informative.  Is there a way for me to make them larger so it is possible to see what the demonstrator does on the screen when he is speaking?  I believe my resolution 1400x900 should be large enough to somehow make it bigger if that is possible.  

TIA
    • Edited by Crakdkorn Friday, June 12, 2009 2:52 PM
    • Moved by Jim Zhou - MSFT Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:23 AM Silverlight video sound related issue (From:Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF))
    Friday, June 12, 2009 2:51 PM

Answers

• Hey Crakd,

Almost all the videos I've seen for Silverlight/WPF, specifically the ones hosted/presented by Microsoft, have an option to view as full screen.  Look for a button that resembles a smaller box becoming a bigger box, expressed with an enlarging arrow.

Alternately, you can use the download link on many of the videos to pull the file locally and play it in WMP.  Most seem to be captured at 1024x768, or 800x600 with pan  and scan.

What site are you trying to see?

-jc

Me, coding and stuff: Mr. James
    • Marked as answer by Crakdkorn Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:10 PM
    Friday, June 12, 2009 2:59 PM

All replies

• Hey Crakd,

Almost all the videos I've seen for Silverlight/WPF, specifically the ones hosted/presented by Microsoft, have an option to view as full screen.  Look for a button that resembles a smaller box becoming a bigger box, expressed with an enlarging arrow.

Alternately, you can use the download link on many of the videos to pull the file locally and play it in WMP.  Most seem to be captured at 1024x768, or 800x600 with pan  and scan.

What site are you trying to see?

-jc

Me, coding and stuff: Mr. James
    • Marked as answer by Crakdkorn Saturday, October 31, 2009 3:10 PM
    Friday, June 12, 2009 2:59 PM
  • Don't honestly recall - to much stuff on the plate - I think it was up on CodePlex http://www.codeplex.com/site/search?tagname=silverlight - Silverlight Toolkit

I imagine that there should be a way to expand it... since I wrote this, I moved from XP64 to Windows 7 64 so it may be hard to figure out the why and where.
    Saturday, September 12, 2009 2:00 PM