Remove Image in Hyperlink in Infopath 2010. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Here is my situation. I have a Infopath Form web version and i need to use Infopath Hyperlink for redirecting a link and some calculation in formula.

Everything works fine when i publish the form but one small problem client did not like small image which comes along hyperlink. 

I have tried to remove button in xsl of that particular view by extracting all files and repackaging with MakeCab.exe. But when i publish it is showing image again and link becoming static text.

Please help me if there is any solution for the above issue its very urgent.

Thanks in advance friends.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014 2:43 PM

Answers

• Hi ,

According to your description, my understanding is that you want to remove the iamge button within Hyperlink control in Infopath form library.

As a workaround, I suggest you use css code to hide this image button. You can do as the followings:

1. Open the form library, and open a form or create a new form.
    2. Click IE developer Tools(F12), then use the arrow to select the id of the image button, in my testing, the id is “FormControl_V1_I1_HB1_button”
    3. Then go to SharePoint server, and go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\template\layouts
    4. Open the FormServer.aspx page
    5. Then add the following code into the <head></head>

The code is:

<style>
     #FormControl_V1_I1_HB1_button{ 
     display:none !important;
              }        
    </style>

The result looks like:

Best Regards,

Wendy

Forum Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wendy Li
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Victoria Xia Thursday, January 8, 2015 7:03 AM
    Thursday, January 1, 2015 8:01 AM