none
Office 365 Calendar REST API's RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I want to schedule an event based on particular time. Lets assume we have some of the available doctors and i want to schedule an appointment for a doctor for every 15 mins on working days.
    Doctor will select the dates which are available and not available on their calender in office365. So my question is.

a) How can i get the FREE SLOTS( Which will be time based ) for particular day for that doctor through office365 calendar API?
    b) How can i get the Weekly Calendar of the doctor through an API.

Any one please help me on this issue. I already checked Calendar API documents and Example Source Codes. But all those are related to Creation of event only. But i need to display weekly available calendar of that user with available slots
    • Moved by CoolDadTx Thursday, October 1, 2015 2:01 PM Office related
    Thursday, October 1, 2015 11:56 AM

Answers

• Hi SivaGalla,

As far as I know, there is no such API we can get the result of FREE SLOTS directly. However, we can get all the events within a particular date by using OData to filter.

Then we need to write our own algorithm to get the FREE SLOTS based on the Start and End property of events we get.

Here are some helpful links for your reference:
    Event

Filter requests

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 5, 2015 2:50 AM

All replies

• Can any body answer to my problem??
    Friday, October 2, 2015 12:18 PM
  • Hi SivaGalla,

As far as I know, there is no such API we can get the result of FREE SLOTS directly. However, we can get all the events within a particular date by using OData to filter.

Then we need to write our own algorithm to get the FREE SLOTS based on the Start and End property of events we get.

Here are some helpful links for your reference:
    Event

Filter requests

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, October 5, 2015 2:50 AM