none
vs 2012 generated exe file not working

Question

• Hi,

i could not launch generated exe file directly... A simple project work in debug mode (F5), but if i try to launch exe file directly from is location (same with ctrl-F5), nothing append and the file is blocked by system (i can't deleted it), and nothing on tskmgr...!

What can i do ?

thank
    Monday, August 08, 2016 9:17 AM

Answers

• Hi R2B2S,

Could you please tell me what's your project type? And how about testing it using a new created window form application.

Please restart your machine, disable the anti-virus software and firewall and run your Visual Studio as Administrator then create a new project and run(Ctrl+F5) the application..

Also please try running your Visual Studio in Safe mode to Check whether some add-ins and extensions affect it (devenv /safemode).

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:33 AM

All replies

• Hi R2B2S,

Could you please tell me what's your project type? And how about testing it using a new created window form application.

Please restart your machine, disable the anti-virus software and firewall and run your Visual Studio as Administrator then create a new project and run(Ctrl+F5) the application..

Also please try running your Visual Studio in Safe mode to Check whether some add-ins and extensions affect it (devenv /safemode).

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Tuesday, August 09, 2016 2:33 AM
  • Hi, Thank for you reply. It was an antivirus problem....why ??? But I put outputs folders in folder exception rules in my antivirus and that work again. Thank
    Friday, August 19, 2016 6:34 AM
  • Hi B2B2S,

I think the program exe is not in the trust list of your anti-virus software.  Some members have encountered the same issue and solve by disabling the antivirus software.

Anyway, glad to hear your issue was solved and thanks for your response.

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Friday, August 19, 2016 6:45 AM