none
Macrorecording BUG Excel 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, if I concantenate Cells and record it via Macro I get a BUG:

VERKETTEN(BL3;$CR$1;BM3;$CR$1;BN3;$CR$1;BO3;$CR$1;BP3;$CR$1;BQ3;$CR$1;BR3;$CR$1;BS3;$CR$1;BT3;$CR$1;BU3;$CR$1;BV3;$CR$1;BW3;$CR$1;BX3;$CR$1;BY3;$CR$1;BZ3;$CR$1;CA3;$CR$1;CB3;$CR$1;CC3;$CR$1;'RCC96';CE3;$CR$1;CF3;$CR$1;CG3;$CR$1;CH3;$CR$1;CI3;$CR$1;CJ3;$CR$1;CK3);$CR$1))

The Macro gives back ;'RCC96'; instead of CDE

It happens always in excel 2010

Kind regards

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:34 PM

All replies

• I guess it has something to do with splitting "the row" in VBA

I always have headache because of those stupid splittings if formula is long. Dont know why they cant make it to 1 row??
    Tuesday, August 21, 2018 12:38 PM
  • It might help if you provide an explanation of what you are trying to accomplish, and what is in the cells referenced in the formula. In this case, my guess is the result is related to the highlighted info which is not a cell reference? Is that a named range?

VERKETTEN(BL3;$CR$1;BM3;$CR$1;BN3;$CR$1;BO3;$CR$1;BP3;$CR$1;BQ3;$CR$1;BR3;$CR$1;BS3;$CR$1;BT3;$CR$1;BU3;$CR$1;BV3;$CR$1;BW3;$CR$1;BX3;$CR$1;BY3;$CR$1;BZ3;$CR$1;CA3;$CR$1;CB3;$CR$1;CC3;$CR$1;'RCC96';CE3;$CR$1;CF3;$CR$1;CG3;$CR$1;CH3;$CR$1;CI3;$CR$1;CJ3;$CR$1;CK3);$CR$1))

If I had to guess, it looks like CR1 has a delimiter (a comma or something) and you are trying to create a delimited list of all the values in that row? but it looks like there are some orphaned parentheses as well (two extra close parentheses)

VERKETTEN(....;'RCC96';...)...))

Tuesday, August 21, 2018 6:12 PM
  • Hi,

This is the forum to discuss questions and feedback for Microsoft Excel features, I'll move your question to the MSDN forum for Excel

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=exceldev

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Emi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018 7:56 AM
  • Hi Deasan,

Thanks for you asking. Did you resolved your issue? If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer and close the post.

Best Regards,

Yuki

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Friday, August 24, 2018 10:12 AM