Getting Access Denied with my app ID. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

the hello world example and the offline example works alright, but the moment I add my own application and try anything...
    App ID: 2b03c1aa-b86f-4366-8674-080065ff3f54

It is probably some trivia but I would appriciate any help.

Access is denied.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: Microsoft.Health.HealthServiceAccessDeniedException: Access is denied.

Source Error: 

Line 77:     Height height = new Height(new HealthServiceDateTime(DateTime.Now), value);
    Line 78: 
    Line 79:     PersonInfo.SelectedRecord.NewItem(height);
    Line 80:     Response.Write(PersonInfo.PersonId.ToString()+ "is the PersonId<br>");
    Line 81:     Response.Write(PersonInfo.SelectedRecord.Id.ToString()+ "is the RecordId<br>");

Stack Trace: 

[HealthServiceAccessDeniedException: Access is denied.]
      Microsoft.Health.EasyWebRequest.WaitForCompletion() in e:\src\hsg-hv-main\private\hv\prod\src\sdk\core\EasyWebRequest.cs:750
      Microsoft.Health.EasyWebRequest.Fetch(Uri url) in e:\src\hsg-hv-main\private\hv\prod\src\sdk\core\EasyWebRequest.cs:204
      Microsoft.Health.EasyWebRequest.Fetch(Uri url, IEasyWebResponseHandler customHandler) in e:\src\hsg-hv-main\private\hv\prod\src\sdk\core\EasyWebRequest.cs:245
      Microsoft.Health.HealthServiceRequest.ExecuteInternal() in e:\src\hsg-hv-main\private\hv\prod\src\sdk\core\HealthServiceRequest.cs:129
      Microsoft.Health.AuthenticatedConnection.ExecuteRequestWithRetry(HealthServiceRequest request) in e:\src\hsg-hv-main\private\hv\prod\src\sdk\core\AuthenticatedConnection.cs:1013
      Microsoft.Health.HealthServiceRequest.Execute() in e:\src\hsg-hv-main\private\hv\prod\src\sdk\core\HealthServiceRequest.cs:114
      Microsoft.Health.HealthRecordAccessor.NewItems(IList`1 items) in e:\src\hsg-hv-main\private\hv\prod\src\sdk\core\HealthRecordAccessor.cs:600
      Microsoft.Health.HealthRecordAccessor.NewItem(HealthRecordItem item) in e:\src\hsg-hv-main\private\hv\prod\src\sdk\core\HealthRecordAccessor.cs:548
      HelloWorldPage.AddRandomHeightEntry() in e:\WelCommTest\WellCommTest\website\Default.aspx.cs:79
      HelloWorldPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\WelCommTest\WellCommTest\website\Default.aspx.cs:32
      System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
      System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42
      System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +132
      System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +66
      System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2428

Saturday, February 19, 2011 5:06 PM

Answers

• Hello Shiva,

I am assuming that you are using the online connection by looking into your code. I have looked into your application configuration in our admin tool and your application is not having the data type which you are trying to access. Please add the Height data type in online rule tab of in config center "https://config.healthvault-ppe.com" for your application and then run the application. Please let me know if you still face the same issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Madan Kamuju

• Marked as answer by Siva SRS Tuesday, February 22, 2011 1:36 PM
    Monday, February 21, 2011 11:56 AM

All replies

• Hello Shiva,

I am assuming that you are using the online connection by looking into your code. I have looked into your application configuration in our admin tool and your application is not having the data type which you are trying to access. Please add the Height data type in online rule tab of in config center "https://config.healthvault-ppe.com" for your application and then run the application. Please let me know if you still face the same issue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Madan Kamuju

• Marked as answer by Siva SRS Tuesday, February 22, 2011 1:36 PM
    Monday, February 21, 2011 11:56 AM
  • Thank you so much Madan that did it, but how long does it take for the permissions to propagate?
    Tuesday, February 22, 2011 1:37 PM
  • Hello Shiva,

The changes you have made to the application configuration will take about 30 minutes to propagate in HealthVault.

Regards,

Madan Kamuju

• Proposed as answer by Madan kamuju Tuesday, March 15, 2011 8:59 AM
    Tuesday, February 22, 2011 5:08 PM