Can i use AWS and AMS together. RRS feed

• Question

• I want to set up a media streaming service that will primarily be streaming music files,

And i want to use Azure Media Services to handle the media streaming aspects and and at the same time host my application on amazon web services ec2 instances which will utilize my AMS end point.

Tuesday, January 17, 2017 11:59 AM

Answers

• Azure Media Services provides an HTTP streaming address so you can use it any web player which can play the output and host your app and player on any platform you prefer.

Cenk

• Marked as answer by Cenkd Tuesday, January 24, 2017 5:55 AM
    Tuesday, January 24, 2017 5:55 AM

All replies

• Azure Media Services provides an HTTP streaming address so you can use it any web player which can play the output and host your app and player on any platform you prefer.

Cenk

• Marked as answer by Cenkd Tuesday, January 24, 2017 5:55 AM
    Tuesday, January 24, 2017 5:55 AM
  • What about my media assets will they need to reside on AMS are can i encrypt them when they are on AWS s3 buckets
    Thursday, January 26, 2017 9:07 AM
  • In order to stream from AMS, your media will need to be stored as Assets in your Media Service account. You can then apply encryption (static or dynamic - see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/media-services/media-services-content-protection-overview)
    Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:36 PM