none
Rendering with DirectX combine with Kinect? RRS feed

• Question

• In skeletalviewer example, I have tried to render a virtual object or load a mesh (.x file) into a regions ( skeleton region ) instead of using track skeleton, I could create a device, rendering but only be able to render to texture, because when Itried to render to the skeleton region, and the only thing I got is just a black region :(. The source code is normal except that I just passed skeleton region's handle (hwnd) to create device function.

Anybody helps me, plz?

Monday, August 29, 2011 9:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• Could you post the code that you're using to try to add the mesh rendering to the skeleton rendering in DirectX device? Also, if you could narrow it down to one or a couple lines of code where, if you don't add those lines of code, skeleton renders fine by itself (i.e.: no mesh) and when you add those lines of code neither skeleton nor mesh render?

Also, FYI, this sounds like a DirectX rendering question, so you might have better luck in the directX forums: http://forums.create.msdn.com/forums/default.aspx?GroupID=7

Eddy

I'm here to help
    Friday, September 2, 2011 3:07 AM
  • Thank you, I did it
    Tuesday, September 6, 2011 5:34 AM
  • Hi,

I'm new to kinect and to directx :-)

I'd like to import a skeleton+mesh skinning model .x and move it with kinect.

Do you have any suggestion?

TNXS!

Thursday, December 15, 2011 3:03 PM