Re: How to use the Imaging Library in an MFC application RRS feed

• General discussion

• Can anyone help? I have written an Windows MFC application that uses the Doc/Frame/View/App architecture for the Windows Mobile 6 emulator. I built the imaging sample that using the comes with Windows Mobile 6 SDK and that built and ran OK.  I copied the IImagingFactory and IImage COM object code into my application because the SHLoadImageFile would not work. But I am having  problems when I build my application, I Get errors. These are the errors below.

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(666) : error C2059: syntax error : '('

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(666) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(666) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before '*'

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(666) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(667) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(667) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(667) : error C2864: 'IImage::size' : only static const integral data members can be initialized within a class

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(721) : error C2059: syntax error : '('

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(721) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(721) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before '*'

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(721) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(722) : error C2059: syntax error : ')'

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(722) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int

1>C:\Program Files\Windows Mobile 6 SDK\PocketPC\include\ARMV4I\imaging.h(722) : error C2864: 'IBitmapImage::size' : only static const integral data members can be initialized within a class

I've check the project properties and every thing seems to be OK. I am linking against all the necessary libraries.

Thanks in advance

DavoWoods

• Changed type warrentang Monday, October 5, 2009 3:32 AM
    Tuesday, September 29, 2009 5:07 PM

All replies

• Show us your code.
    Wednesday, September 30, 2009 9:41 AM
  • We are changing the issue type to "General Discussion" because you have not followed up with the necessary information. If you have more time to provide more information, please feel free to change the issue type back to "Question". If the issue is resolved, we will appreciate it if you can share the solution so that the answer can be found and used by other community members having similar questions.
    Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community members.
    Monday, October 5, 2009 3:32 AM