none
Which versions of SQL Server does InfoPath 2003 support? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

InfoPath 2003 supports SQL Server 2000.

You can design a form that is connected to an existing SQL Server database. Users can then use

the form to submit data to and query the database. Similarly, you can use data from the

database to populate a list box or drop-down list box, or you can write script to add data from

the database to your form.

For more information, please look at the below article:

Introducing Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003

In addition, the below blog said that InfoPath 2003 supports SQL server 2005:

Integrating InfoPath with SQL Server 2005

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, August 26, 2013 3:03 PM
  • Hi,

From article Introducing Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003, InfoPath 2003 supports SQL Server

SQL Server 2005 and higher versions are not published when InfoPath 2003 released, so we

are not able to see a document stated that.

As I saw from blog Integrating InfoPath with SQL Server 2005, InfoPath 2003 will also work

well with SQL Server 2005.

I will consult my colleagues to get more detailed information and keep you being informed if I

have any updates.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:02 AM

All replies

• Hi,

InfoPath 2003 supports SQL Server 2000.

You can design a form that is connected to an existing SQL Server database. Users can then use

the form to submit data to and query the database. Similarly, you can use data from the

database to populate a list box or drop-down list box, or you can write script to add data from

the database to your form.

For more information, please look at the below article:

Introducing Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003

In addition, the below blog said that InfoPath 2003 supports SQL server 2005:

Integrating InfoPath with SQL Server 2005

Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Monday, August 26, 2013 3:03 PM
  • Thanks.

So no official page stating 2005 or greater work with InfoPath 2003?

PS The first link you mention is invalid.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:46 AM
  • Hi,

From article Introducing Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003, InfoPath 2003 supports SQL Server

SQL Server 2005 and higher versions are not published when InfoPath 2003 released, so we

are not able to see a document stated that.

As I saw from blog Integrating InfoPath with SQL Server 2005, InfoPath 2003 will also work

well with SQL Server 2005.

I will consult my colleagues to get more detailed information and keep you being informed if I

have any updates.

Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 2:02 AM