WinJS Sqlite

Question

• Hi,

I am using Sqlite with windows Javascript Code for developed Metro apps. So for that i am using windows runtime and class library in my project. All Sqlite code i have written in class library.

But i have facing issue related to insert a data while in a loop.

Data is comming from server and have collection which consist data and for that i am using for loop for each number of collection item and on that each loop i am calling my sqlite function which is written in windows runtime and class library.

But i am not able to insert not more than 2 data within a loop.

Please give guildlines on this.

Thanks,

Shishir

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:25 PM

Answers

• Roop is running depends on the items for ex 50 items. Based on the items, item is insert to the sqlite. 

Anyway thanks for the reply and i got my issue.

Actually i am calling asyn method from normal method. Because of that i am not getting insert data on sqlite.

shishir

Saturday, August 24, 2013 3:46 AM

All replies

• So, are you saying that the loop only runs two times or the loop gets called N times, but the data in the SQL table only gets inserted 2 times? Can you clarify your question further in terms of whether you are seeing an issue with the SQLLite library or within the core Windows Store app architecture?

Windows Store Developer Solutions #WSDevSol || Want more solutions? See our blog, http://aka.ms/t4vuvz

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 12:40 AM
  • Roop is running depends on the items for ex 50 items. Based on the items, item is insert to the sqlite. 

Anyway thanks for the reply and i got my issue.

Actually i am calling asyn method from normal method. Because of that i am not getting insert data on sqlite.

shishir

Saturday, August 24, 2013 3:46 AM