none
Sharepoint Designer 2013 / Sharepoint Online

Question

• I have 2 list in sharepoint list, how can i pass value List 2 to List 1.

Anyone have any suggestion?

Friday, February 9, 2018 9:20 AM

All replies

• You can create lookup field in your list.

Pls refer to the following link.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/1fe1fbc2-fab4-4c9f-9583-ab28c06aa447/how-to-create-list-relationship-in-sharepoint-2013?forum=sharepointgeneral

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    Linyu - SharePoint Engineer
    QQ Group: 72637444

Friday, February 9, 2018 9:42 AM
  • Hi Nhdy- what do you mean by pass value? How would you like to do that? Are the lists in the same site collection? You can do a lookup as Linyu suggested as long as they're in the same collection. Otherwise you may need a designer workflow to accomplish what you want.

cameron rautmann

Friday, February 9, 2018 1:53 PM
  • Hi Linyus,

How can i pass id list 2 to list 1. Did you any suggestion? 

Monday, February 12, 2018 12:41 AM
  • Hi croute1,

Did you know how to pass value Id in list 2 to list 1? I don't know how to using workflow to get pass value.

Did you have any suggestion?

• Edited by Nhdy Monday, February 12, 2018 12:53 AM
    Monday, February 12, 2018 12:52 AM
  • Hi Nhdy,

You could create the lookup column in list1 to lookup the value of the ID column in list2.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, February 12, 2018 7:08 AM
  • Hi Nhdy,

If the reply is helpful to you, you could mark the reply as answer. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, February 22, 2018 1:31 AM
  • Hi Nhdy,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

If the issue was resolved, you can mark the helpful post as answer to help other community members find the helpful information quickly.

Best regards,

Sara Fan

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:40 AM