Design Pattern in .net RRS feed

• Question

• User54259136 posted

Hi   

I am  new in Design Pattern. Plz Tell Me what Is Design  Pattern . How it is used. plz Give me Idea Or Send me Tutorial  On design pattern Or   Explain Clearly.

Thanks

Neha

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 2:41 AM

Answers

• User541108374 posted

Hi,

How it is works

What do you mean by that? Design patterns are nothing more but tested and proven patterns which can be used to solve problems and which are technology agnostic. I suggest you take a look at the dofactory.com site (http://www.dofactory.com/Patterns/Patterns.aspx) for an overview as mentioned before. There are simple samples and uml diagrams which describe these different patterns. There's also an interesting book from O'Reilly about design patterns with C#3 and a Head First design patterns book which you can read.

Grz, Kris.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:14 AM

All replies

• Tuesday, April 27, 2010 3:58 AM
  • User-1618234021 posted

Hi

By definition, design patterns are the tested solutions to the recurrent problems. They are generally, independant of any technology or platform. Design patterns always suggest you how to implement the solution in the best way that will be easier to manage and scale out later on.

Some of the popular design patterns are Singelton Design Pattern, Sessions Facade, Message Facade etc.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:06 AM
  • User54259136 posted

Hi   I  did not understand,Plz Explain Me Briefly. How it is works

Tuesday, April 27, 2010 4:41 AM
  • User541108374 posted

Hi,

How it is works

What do you mean by that? Design patterns are nothing more but tested and proven patterns which can be used to solve problems and which are technology agnostic. I suggest you take a look at the dofactory.com site (http://www.dofactory.com/Patterns/Patterns.aspx) for an overview as mentioned before. There are simple samples and uml diagrams which describe these different patterns. There's also an interesting book from O'Reilly about design patterns with C#3 and a Head First design patterns book which you can read.

Grz, Kris.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, April 27, 2010 5:14 AM