none
Connect to Couchbase using Data Factory

Question

• Hi,

I'm trying to use Data Factory V2 to connect to Couchbase.  I have created a Couchbase cluster in Azure and can access via the admin URL and query the test bucket (gamesim-sample).

I am trying to use the Couchbase preview driver in Data Factory V2 and I'm entering the following info:

• Server: http://urloftheserver
    • Port: 8091
    • Cred String: [{"user": "myadmin", "pass":"mypassword"}]

Unfortunately I'm getting an error immediately, with no useful information.

I have tried pinging the couchbase url and using the IP in the data factory connection but no use.

Has anyone been able to connect to Couchbase via Data Factory and if so how?

Many thanks

Monday, November 5, 2018 11:16 PM

All replies

• Hello,

What kind of IR are you using to connect to Couchbase?  Is your Couchbase publicly available and is port 8091 open?

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:21 AM
  • Hi,

Does the ActivityId show in the error? If yes, could you send the activity id to us for further troubleshooting?

Thanks,

Joyce

Tuesday, November 6, 2018 10:30 AM
  • Hi, we are using the default public runtime, couchbase is publicly available and port 8091 is open.
    Tuesday, November 6, 2018 10:39 AM
  • Hi, there's no activityid error as I'm just trying to get the connection setup.
    Tuesday, November 6, 2018 1:48 PM
  • Hi,

Are you getting the error while testing connection? Could you refresh the browser and try again?

Is the issue reproducible? 

If yes, could you press F12, and give us the network trace of the API call? What is the error message of the API response?

You could provide a screenshot.

Wednesday, November 7, 2018 4:36 AM