none
Notification Makes No Sense - Links Don't Work - Abnormal rise in failed request rate in "gze-MTSARR-ut1-ain-MTSARR-001" was detected RRS feed

• Question

• The title tells us nothing about what needs to be looked at and the buttons or links you click for all of these take you to non-existent websites

"See The Analysis", "Was This Notification Helpful", "Configure This Alert" and "Learn More Aboutthis type of alert"

Who can I speak with about these?

Monday, January 21, 2019 7:40 PM

All replies

• Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We're investigating this further and will get back to you with our findings.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 9:39 AM
  • Hi DonInGA,

Can you please clarify if the name of the resource or the resource group was changed in the recent past? And if yes, when approximately?

Meanwhile, as a quick workaround, you can do the following:

• Go to the Azure Portal.
    • Search for the intended resource.
    • On left menu pane press “Smart Detection”.
    • Press the “Click here to view detections from the last 7 days” button.

Here is the screenshot depicting the same:

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 2:18 PM
  • The message came to my email address.  I tried to put that in, but this site won't let me include it in my response to you because it looks like a hyperlink.

There is nothing in the note or the title that suggests it was sent to a resource pool, but maybe it was.  Since I can't see anything else, I don't know how to determine that.

The only thing in the title I recognize is UT1 which is our User Acceptance testing environment.

When you say Go To The Azure Portal......what is that hyperlink? 

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 3:52 PM
  • I intended you to locate the resource on the Azure Portal, i.e., https://portal.azure.com

Can you please clarify if either the resource or the resource group were renamed in the recent past? And if yes, when approximately?

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 7:05 PM
  • Hello DonInGA, Any update from your end?
    Monday, January 28, 2019 6:38 AM