Windows Phone 7 has dedicated forums. If your post ended up here then you posted to a wrong forum. Please see inside for information on where to find the correct forum. RRS feed

• General discussion

• i am windows phone developer. i have problem in ListPicker. i have a listpicker which have week days name(all).so first time i can choose any day from listpicker. but when in second time or when i am again navigate to this page from another page,i am not able to select any days from listpicker. and one more thing if i am using scrollViewer
    in xaml of this page then listPicker is not expending.

<toolkit:ListPicker x:Name="lstDayPerWeek" ItemsSource="{Binding}" Grid.Row="3" SelectionChanged="lstDayPerWeek_SelectionChanged" ExpansionMode="FullScreenOnly">
                    <toolkit:ListPicker.ItemTemplate>
                        <DataTemplate>
                            <TextBlock Text="{Binding DAY_COUNT}" Tag="{Binding ID}" FontSize="30"/>
                        </DataTemplate>
                    </toolkit:ListPicker.ItemTemplate>
                    <toolkit:ListPicker.FullModeItemTemplate>
                        <DataTemplate>                       
                                <TextBlock Text="{Binding DAY_COUNT}" Tag="{Binding ID}" FontSize="30"/>                       
                        </DataTemplate>
                    </toolkit:ListPicker.FullModeItemTemplate>

</toolkit:ListPicker>

Friday, May 11, 2012 1:21 PM

All replies

• Here's the proper Windows Phone 7 forums: http://forums.create.msdn.com/forums/default.aspx?GroupID=19

You can also find this link in the top of the off topic thread your post ended up in (as will this post) or in announcement entitled Looking for Windows Phone 7? There's a special forum for it.

Hint: to be able to post in the proper forum you would need to register. If you don't have live ID just create one (but you do as you have access to this forum). If you can't find your country in the list just select any country you see in the list. Skip the payment part so you can access the forums without getting a development account.

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Friday, May 11, 2012 4:13 PM
  • Hello everyone, 

I have a problem with Dynamic Pivot.  I create Dynamic Pivot and binding data to it, but Pivot not display content.I tried using MVVM pattern to create Dynamic Pivot and it work well.  But I still not know why is it worked (with MVVM).

But i don't want use MVVM pattern in this case.  Please tell me know why it not work and how to fix it. 
    Please see below or download project demo to more know . Thanks

XAML

<Grid x:Name="LayoutRoot" Background="Transparent"> <!--Pivot Control--> <controls:Pivot x:Name="PivotPlatform" Margin="0,0,8,77" Title="BindingDynamicPivotDemo" ItemsSource="{Binding PivotItems}" > <controls:Pivot.HeaderTemplate> <DataTemplate> <TextBlock Text="{Binding Name}"/> </DataTemplate> </controls:Pivot.HeaderTemplate> <controls:Pivot.ItemTemplate> <DataTemplate> <StackPanel> <Image Source="{Binding ImagePath}" /> <StackPanel> <TextBlock Text="{Binding Address}" /> </StackPanel> </StackPanel> </DataTemplate> </controls:Pivot.ItemTemplate> </controls:Pivot> </Grid>

Code Behind:

public ObservableCollection<Food> PivotItems { get; set; }
            public MainPage()
            {
                InitializeComponent();

// Set the data context of the listbox control to the sample data
                //DataContext = App.ViewModel;
                PivotItems = new ObservableCollection<Food>();
                LoadData();
            }

public void LoadData()
            {
                XDocument loadedData = XDocument.Load("food.xml");

List<Food> data = (from query in loadedData.Descendants("food")
                                   select new Food()
                                   {
                                       Id = (int)query.Element("id"),
                                       Name = (string)query.Element("name"),
                                       Address = (string)query.Element("address"),
                                       ImagePath = (string)query.Element("imagepath"),
                                       Thumbnail = (string)query.Element("thumbnail")
                                   }).ToList();
                for (int i = 0; i < data.Count; i++)
                {
                    Food food = (Food)data[i];
                    Food header = new Food { Name = food.Name, Address = food.Address, ImagePath = food.ImagePath };
                    PivotItems.Add(header);
                }
            }
    Saturday, May 12, 2012 4:22 AM
  • Please help me :)
    Saturday, May 12, 2012 2:56 PM
  • Hi, I'm a beginner working with visual studio and have just started to write an app for a windows 7 phone. I first wrote an application using the standard Visual Studio in VB which was a success and am now almost finished with the phone app. The problem I have is that I have 5 choices that a user can select from.  (1 group of 2 Choices and 1 group of 3 Choices.) Obviously the first group can be dealt with via the Radio Buttons but now I'm stuck with how to deal with the other 3 Choices? In the standard Visual Studio I over came this problem by adding a list of three choices to the ComboBox i.e. If ComBox1.Text = "This Certain Text" Then Do Something.  Is there a way of manipulating the ListBox to perform this procedure? If so how. I downloaded the windows phone 7 ComboBox from this forum but can't seem to do anything with it? Is there a way of grouping the other 3 choices together with another 3 Radio Buttons without interfering with the other 2? I would be truly grateful if someone could spend a bit of time explaining a procedure on how to overcome this problem.

Thanks

Willrob68

Will Robinson

Monday, May 14, 2012 8:54 PM
  • 

i want to develop indoor position app for window phone7. this app will be used as a guide to navigate inside a mall and shop all the shops inside that mall to user. this app will also the route to a particular shop selected by user.

can anybody help me with this. some link or code samples or third party libraries would be much helpfull.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:07 AM
  • Hi ,
    I was replacing a broken LCD on an HTC 7 trophy the other day , and while reassembling, I accidentally broke the power button. I managed to short circuit to pins on the PCB to power on the phone, however now the display has to always stay on, otherwise the phone won't wake up, since there's no power button. Does anyone know what part nr. the power switch is? I know there are some apps for android that assign the function of a power button to other button. Is there such an app for windows phones too?

Any help will be appreciated
    Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:28 PM
  • ho to all

does wp7 support stream in M3U format?

thanks in advance

Friday, May 18, 2012 7:23 PM
  • Hey everyone; 

I just found some really cool information about the nokia lumia 900 from here and I was wondering whether anyone here has a comment about it. I'm thinking of buying it, 

does anyone have any experience with it?
    Sunday, May 20, 2012 4:31 PM
  • my samsaung focus flas have volume problems it keeps on turning the volume up and down by it self when i am listening to music i hope they fis this problem on there next update or fix this problem when it is thime update to windows 8
    Monday, May 21, 2012 12:47 AM
  • Hey everyone, i need help on this,,..i have seen this same question on some post but no satisfactory answer yet so am hoping someone here can help out... i am trying to integrate ads into my app on wm7 and i cant seem to get it to display after putting in my pubcenter  applicationID and AdUnitID .. it displays perfectly when i use the test config but soon as i use my details it disappears!!? pls what can i do? my emulator is
    Monday, May 21, 2012 5:33 PM
  • There's no such thing as "WM7". It's either Windows Mobile 6.5 or below or it's Windows Phone 7 (in which case you're in a wrong forum).

Monday, May 21, 2012 5:49 PM
  • thanks, windows phone 7 then... can you direct me to the right forum?
    Tuesday, May 22, 2012 7:10 AM
  • Post the questions related to WP7 in the WP7 application hub.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 10:06 AM
  • Is it possible to show the hindi font on the WP& application?

If yes how can i do that ? any examples or some tutorials that explains this?

Is it  works on the device without changing the language settings?

any useful links

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:06 AM
  • Post the questions related to WP7 in the WP7 application hub.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:12 AM
  • Hello

How can I collapsed visibility of an button based on the value of a field binded?

Thanks

<StackPanel Name="stackPanelHelp"  DockPanel.Dock="Bottom" Orientation="Vertical" Width="50">
                    <TextBlock Foreground="Red" Margin="5" TextAlignment="center"  TextWrapping="Wrap" 
                                    Text="{Binding Path=TitleHelp}" FontSize="11" Name="txtHelp" MouseDown="TextBlock_MouseDown_URL"/>
                           <Button Style="{DynamicResource ShowcaseRedBtn}"  CommandParameter="test@ygmail.com" 
                                    Tag="Send Email" Content="Button" Height="50" HorizontalAlignment="Left" 
                                    Margin="351,186,0,0" Name="button1" VerticalAlignment="Top" Width="140" 
                                    Click="button1_Click" />
                <StackPanel.Background>
                    <ImageBrush ImageSource="/Icons/yellow_mail.png" />
                </StackPanel.Background>
                <Style.Triggers>
                    <DataTrigger Binding="{Binding Path=Mail}" Value="{x:Null}">
                        <Setter Property="Visibility" Value="Collapsed" />
                    </DataTrigger>
                </Style.Triggers>
            </StackPanel>

can you let me know what is wrong there

thanks

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:08 PM
  • sir i am a developer of windows phone apps ,i have downloaded the visual studio 11 professional beta and in it i am not getting the option of developing windows phone apps.so i want to develop the windows phone apps in visual studio 11 professional beta so please help me how get to it. 
    Monday, May 28, 2012 8:30 AM
  • Hello there,

We manage a mobile web page to collect the sales represantatives info in the field using Nokia phones. Now Nokia is announced Windows phones and some of the functions doesn't work anymore in the Windows platform:

Nokia Symbian platform was able to run flashlite in browser, so we can collect the IMEI number of the device with some simple flash codes. IMEI is unique and it is really important for us to distinguish devices.

As far as I know, Windows Phone doesn't contain flash in MSIE9.0. But, is there any other way to access any unique id of the device via MSIE9.0? Like Bluetooth ID, WLAN ID, HWID or etc.

Looking for a solution from your side,

Best Regards,

Tolga

Monday, May 28, 2012 1:09 PM
  • Also, I would like to ask if it is possible to access "the Windows Live ID of the phone" from MSIE9.0 mobile. It will be appreciated...

Monday, May 28, 2012 1:33 PM
  • i use the silvlight to implement windowsphone7 app

How to fit web content in webbrowser?

has any property in webbrowser to control the content??

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 4:20 AM
  • I am facing an issue in my app.

I have a requirement to invoke my app from a shared link in facebook.

1. The user can share a link to a video in the application on facebook.

2. On clicking on the link it should launch my application and play the video.

Is it possible to invoke my app from facebook in wp7 C#.

Thanks

Sonal

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 7:39 AM
  • How to make an iCal Parser, which supports RFC 2445 standard, for windows phone7?

Thursday, May 31, 2012 7:05 AM
  • Hello!, I opened this, also on nokia. It is possible to have more then one apn in Settings - Mobile Network - Edit APN ?

forum Nokia - windows phone
    Thursday, May 31, 2012 11:51 AM

• Hi all.

For now i have a database in isostore. I create database local in my computer and copy file to isostore. This is code:

Public Sub CopyDatabase()
            ' read the deployed .sdf file from the application package
                Using db As IO.Stream = Application.GetResourceStream(New Uri("database.sdf", UriKind.Relative)).Stream
                Dim buffer As Byte() = New Byte(db.Length - 1) {}
                db.Read(buffer, 0, CInt(db.Length))
                ' Create a working copy in Isolated Storage
                Dim isostore As IsolatedStorageFile = IsolatedStorageFile.GetUserStoreForApplication()
                Using workingdb As IsolatedStorageFileStream = isostore.CreateFile("db.sdf")
                    workingdb.Write(buffer, 0, buffer.Length)
                    workingdb.Flush()
                End Using
            End Using
        End Sub

This is workin excelent, i test connect databse:

Dim dimecastsDataContext = New DimecastsDataContext()

If Not dimecastsDataContext.DatabaseExists() Then
                TextBlock1.Text = "database not exist"
            Else
                TextBlock1.Text = "database exist"

End If

This is class Contex to data source:

Public Class DimecastsDataContext
        Inherits DataContext

Public Sub New()
            MyBase.New("Data Source=isostore:/db.sdf; Max Database Size=256;")
        End Sub

End Class

All working perfect, for now, how to connect this database and send select * from xxxx and return values in Phone.

THX all for help and sorry for my english.

Thursday, May 31, 2012 12:41 PM
  • please help.
    Friday, June 1, 2012 6:18 AM
  • Hi Kultys,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

This queue is for vgb.net general issue. I’m afraid that you topic about mobile phone is out of scope here. For better support, I will move this thread to Windows Mobile Development forum.

Sorry for any incontinences and have a nice day.

Mark Liu-lxf [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Friday, June 1, 2012 7:10 AM
  • I want to sync data like Contacts, SMS, MMS, CallLog, EMail, Calendar from windows 7 phone. 

I am seeking net from 2-3 days but found nothing.

Friday, June 1, 2012 12:21 PM
  • Hello All,

Apologies for wide distribution, I purchased an unlocked Cell phone (Samsung Focus) from ebay and have upgraded the phone to Mango (version 7.10.7720.68) before doing this i was able to connect to the data connection (thru my cellular provider) and was able browse the net.

After I upgraded the phone to Mango (version 7.10.7720.68), I am able to connect to WIFI but not able to connect to the data connection (cellular data connection thru my provider). I added the APN setting as well but still no data connection (wifi works fine). Is there anything that can be done to fix this issue to connect to data connection from the cellular provider?

Thanks

Ketan

Ana

Saturday, June 2, 2012 4:05 PM
  • Hello there;

We manage a loyalty programme via mobile web page. We distinguish the users and the "new sold phones" with the help of IMEI untill now, thanks to the flash lite. But, Windows Phone is lauching in local market, the browser capabilities are different than previous phones, WP7 doesn't support flash-lite commands.

I just want to ask, is it possible to retrieve any unique Id from WP7 Internet Explorer? It could be any Id: IMEI, Bluetooth Id, WLAN Mac address, Public Id, production Id, etc.

So we can distinguish different phones to continue the programme. 

Looking forward for your reply,

Monday, June 4, 2012 11:25 AM
  • Hi,

I have study the article you post to retrieve picture from picture gallery using WCF in http://debugmode.net/2010/04/27/picture-gallery-for-windows-7-phone-using-wcf-rest-service/#comment-5498. I still meet some error in run the application, May I ask how to solve the problem which I meet the problem with NotImplementedException was unhandled. I have change the combo box tool to list box tool. is it this will affect the output? I change it because visual studio 2010 do not contain combo box feature. Hope anyone expert can help.

Thank you. 

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:17 AM
  • How to make an iCal Parser which supports RFC 2445 standard for windows phone7
    Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:52 AM
  • here is the error i meet,hope any expert can give some help. Thanks
    Wednesday, June 6, 2012 1:36 PM
  • I had bind my data to the textblock in listbox template from sql server in xaml.

<ListBox Height="650" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Margin="11,17,0,0" Name="listBox1" VerticalAlignment="Top" Width="434">
                    <ListBox.ItemTemplate>
                        <DataTemplate>
                            <StackPanel Orientation="Horizontal">
                                <TextBlock Text="{Binding ProId}"/>                       
                                <TextBlock x:Name ="Price" Text="{Binding ProPrice}"/>    
                            </StackPanel>
                        </DataTemplate>
                    </ListBox.ItemTemplate>
                </ListBox>

How can i get the value of product price since listbox data wont be fix.

I wan to get whole product price that had bind in the listbox and calculate the total price of them. Is it possible? Or any other suggestion?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012 1:54 PM
  • How to achieve a pinch effects on the images in windows phone 7 by using Microsoft face SDK.
    Thursday, June 7, 2012 12:20 PM
  • hi

i need api  which supports windows phone sceen to display on pc as well as control windows phone from device using key board and mouse

such as .net vnc viewer for iphone

Sunday, June 10, 2012 6:09 AM
  • Hi I am using the Toast Notification sample code available at the http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff431744(v=vs.92).aspx#BKMK_PushAndTiles

This sample has 2 parts

1) WP7 app

2) a web application which takes in the URI and sends a message to the WP7 app.

For some reason, i get the error at the following line in web app

using (Stream requestStream = sendNotificationRequest.GetRequestStream())
                    {
                        requestStream.Write(notificationMessage, 0, notificationMessage.Length);
                    }

Error is: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 157.55.104.51:80.

Is there any firewall or network configuration to be done for Push notifications? i have tried configuring the port 80 for inbound connections, but to no avail.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Monday, June 11, 2012 1:19 PM
  • When I make Windows Phone 7 prompt an alarm, I want it also play a custom sound, so, obviously, we should set value of Microsoft.Phone.Scheduler.Alarm.Sound, and it's an Uri instance.

I put a sound file into folder named Sounds under this project, and it's name is Alarm.wav. OK, then, I included this sound file into the project, and set its file property, Build Action as Content, and Copy to Output Directory as Copy if newer.

But when I try to create a new Alarm instance like

new Alarm("AlarmName"){ Content = "Alarm Content", Sound = new Uri("\\Sounds\\Alarm.wav"));

IDE always prompt the uri is an invalid sound, I checked, the sound file was already copied.

So, how can I set Alarm.Sound? I tried to search by Google, no exact result!

Thanks if you would help!

Friday, June 15, 2012 6:49 AM
  • Hello all,

My requirement is to code an application which opens a specific URL when launched.

Now the same is achieved using webbrowser control in wp7 environment. But the problem is the address bar which is visible that allows the user to navigate to other web pages if they require.

Now, how to hide this address bar ?

And is there a way to auto populate the login credentials after it is entered for the first time allowing the users to just hit the login button in the subsequent visits ?

Thursday, June 21, 2012 5:20 AM
  • I am developing an application for Windows Phone 7 Mango that shows numerous graphs and grids.  For the grids I am of course using a datagrid that is part of the WP7 toolkit.  However, some of my grids are extreemly long, and thus I would like to freeze the first column, that has the names in it, so that when the user scrolls across the page, that first column is always visible. 

I know that Silverlight has a way to freeze the first column in its FrozenColumnCount property, but when I set this to = 1, that first column does not freeze and when I scroll, I can no longer see the names of the different l.o.b.s. (line of buisness).  Can anyone please tell me if it is possible to freeze the first column in a datagrid in WP7 and if so, how to go about it?

PS  If the asnwer is create your own control, I would love some more deatials on how to do this.  In what language, ect...

Thanks.   

Steven Staley

Friday, June 22, 2012 8:59 PM
  • I suggest you to post your question in the App Hub Forums at the following address

http://forums.create.msdn.com/forums/default.aspx?GroupID=19

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award

Friday, June 22, 2012 9:25 PM
  • I posted it there too now.  Thanks for letting me know Luigi.  If anyone comes accross this post and does know the answer, I would still take it here or in the other thread, if that is OK with the Mods.

Steven Staley

Friday, June 22, 2012 9:33 PM
  • Hi

I am trying to use Marshal.AllocCoTaskMem() in my windows phone application. But for Windows Phone framework , this method is not available.

The error I see is ->

'System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal' does not contain a definition for 'AllocCoTaskMem'.

Any solution to overcome this error? or any alternate method which I can use?

Thursday, July 12, 2012 5:03 AM
  • Hi there,

I want to deploy the .xap file in windows phone emulator from command line.

Following is the command that I use to do so.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v7.1\Tools\WPConnect\x86>WPConnect
    .exe install "path\to\.xap file" "appid" "path\to\ApplicationIcon.png file" "path\to\XapCacheFile.xml file"

When I run this command, I am getting following message in command prompt.

Failed to connect to the device. Ensure that the device is completely booted and is connected to the PC. (0x80070103)

Do i need the real device to run this command? Is it not possible to deploy the xap file in emulator from command line?

Kindly reply, if any one is having any idea.

Thanks in advance.

Monday, July 16, 2012 8:43 AM
  • Hi,

I connect to the internet at a university behind an HTTP Proxy that requires authentication.

I could successfully browse the internet through Internet Explorer after setting the Proxy server, port, and authentication details for the Wi-Fi network.

However, I cannot:

1) Play Youtube Videos

2) Setup Email or other accounts

3) Access the Marketplace (or any App for that matter)

Phone Model: NOKIA Lumia 710

OS Version: Windows Phone 7.5 (7.10.8773.98)

Please help me out here...

Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:27 AM
  • Hi,

I need to bind web-service returned  xml data to windows phone bar chart,

I wrote the following code but the chart is displayed as empty,

can anybody help me in this.

C#:

private void client_GetStudentPerformanceChartCompleted(object sender,ServiceReference1.GetStudentPerformanceChartCompletedEventArgs e)
            { 
                XElement xmlNews = XElement.Parse(e.Result.ToString());

BarSeries series = new BarSeries();

series.ItemsSource = from item in xmlNews.Descendants("SyllabusDetails")
                                     select new Institute
                                     {
                                         Adress = item.Element("SubjectName").Value,

year = item.Element("ResultedMarks").Value
                                     };
                  }

XAML:

<charting:Chart Foreground="Blue"  x:Name="seriesChart" Background="Black">
                    <charting:BarSeries  DependentValueBinding="{Binding year}" IndependentValueBinding="{Binding Adress}"  Foreground="Pink"  Background="Black"  />
                </charting:Chart>

srujana

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:20 AM
  • For my Windows Phone application project, I am using MVVM and data binding an image in the MainPage from the ViewModel (which defines which exact image I want, eg. picture.png), in a class defined in Model (called Accomplishments). However, I am seeing the heading-ish looking text above each of my images in the emulator: MyMVVM.Accomplishments.

How can I get rid of it?

Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:39 AM
  • Dear All,

I need to call outlook new mail on button click event so can any one help me how to reference Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll which support phone assembly.I tried to add Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll from location C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Visual Studio Tools for Office\PIA\Office12 but not support phone assembly.So need your support on this issue.

Thanks In Advance,

Vikas S. Mishra

Thursday, July 19, 2012 7:26 AM
  • Do you mean Windows Phone 7 or Windows Mobile?

Thursday, July 19, 2012 4:37 PM
  • Hi Ilya,

Yes my query is regarding Windows Phone 7

Thanks,

Vikas

Friday, July 20, 2012 6:55 AM
  • I am using Visual Stuido 2010, C# to develop a Silverlight Windows Phone 7.1 application.

I need to access some https webservice () on another web server

I am also not able to use the class "ServicePointManager" when using Silverlight.

Need help on how to bypass certificate validation using any APIs in Silverlight.
    Monday, July 23, 2012 2:18 PM
  • Hi Venkat,

I have query regarding Windows Phone application.I just want to know ,how to integrate Outlook mail with windows phone application.My requirement is that there is form for user have to fill , after filling the form there is send button,  on click of that new outlook or hotmail (first give option to choose) mail is open and filled data is render on mail body in specific format.So please guide me how to integrate with outlook.

I try to reference Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.dll and Microsoft Outlook 14.0 Object library but does not support windows phone assembly.I need these dll which support windows phone assembly so that i can call outlook object,if you have another option or idea so please share with me.

Thanks,

Vikas Mishra

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:50 AM
  • Display tooltip at specific location on 360 degree panorama images in silverlight Windows Phone?? By click the any specific location on any images
    Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:21 PM
  • I want to add a silverlight performance progress bar on an event of DownloadDataString which is visible while the download is not completed!

plz tell me how to do it!

Sunday, July 29, 2012 11:17 AM
  • http://www.resco.net/developer/mobileformstoolkit/samples.aspx?p=WindowsMobile&comp=ProgressBar

Please not forget mark your answer, and unmark your disagreed point.

Monday, July 30, 2012 9:13 AM
  • Hi All,

I have made small Windows Phone Application.I used Microsoft.Phone.Tasks dll and EmailComposeTask Class to send mail,Then i want to run the application but its not support Emulator so i need to connect Physical device(NOKIA LUMIA 710) but it needs registration onAPP HUB (http://create.msdn.com/en-US/). I have register myself as Indivisual fill all required information and Skip Paid option of 100 $,Then connect device with System start ZUNE player and login on player after that start  Windows Phone SDK 7.1 and click on Windows Phone Developer Registration fill the windows live id and password then click on Register button the could not connect and give ErrorCode:0x80043009 .

So please suggest any possible solution.

Thanks In Advance,

Vikas Mishra
    Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:41 AM
  • hi,

Am working WP7, Now i need db for that. Already i inlcuded sqllite.client,community.csharp.sqlite client dll etc. But while opening the db connection it showing exception like "Connection could not found" and "Key not found" etc. Please help me.Thanks in advance.

Thanks, Rubha

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:22 AM
  • Well not me but every one else will love to stick with .NET framework!

And also this is for windows mobile I am looking for Windows Phone 7!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:16 PM
  • It says "You can side-load up to ten applications on a developer-registered device. This limit does not affect applications installed via the Windows Phone Marketplace." but it allows only 3!
    Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:45 PM
  • Hi All,

I recently purchase a new windows phone Mango 7.5 version.

I wish to create a .xap file and deploy in my cellphone.

Please let me know that how can i deploy a xap file file in my cell phone.

Regards Sourabh Soni

Monday, August 27, 2012 7:57 AM
  • Hi,

In android ,iPhone they are accessing the output window(device logs) results in an application.In windows phone 7 how to access the device logs ?please tell me clearly i tried for that not getting any clues .

please provide me answer for that....

Venkat

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 12:17 PM
  • hello, i bought a HTC HD7 from ebay and now i dont have activation key for my phone
    Thursday, August 30, 2012 1:06 PM