none
Blog post web part issue

Question

• Hi.
    I'm not sure if I've found a bug in 2010 or if it's a known issue but I've just created a copy of the 'Posts' list web part on our News blog site to show the posts grouped by 'date published' and I noticed that the title column is being rendered with html markup in place. By this I mean that where an ampersand is used in a post title, in the web part view the ampersand is actually rendered '&'.

Has anyone come across this before and is there a resolution that I'm not aware of?

Thanks.

N03L.

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:14 PM "I'm not sure if I've found a bug in 2010 " So you are using SP 2010 - so post to a SP 2010 forum (From:SharePoint - Design and Customization (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:01 PM

Answers

• Thanks Mike.

I entered the Forum at the root and followed the 6 options to provide the relevant info for my post.
    It went were the options took me.

N03L.

• Marked as answer by Porter Wang Monday, May 2, 2011 9:10 AM
    Thursday, April 28, 2011 5:17 PM

All replies

• Thanks Mike.

I entered the Forum at the root and followed the 6 options to provide the relevant info for my post.
    It went were the options took me.

N03L.

• Marked as answer by Porter Wang Monday, May 2, 2011 9:10 AM
    Thursday, April 28, 2011 5:17 PM
  • Hi N03LatWork,

Would you mind posting the thread link which do you a favor in order to help  more people who have the same issue out?

Thanks,

Porter Wang

Monday, May 2, 2011 9:15 AM