Cannot find Unit test for a Store app in Visual Studio RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Tieu,

Thanks for your posting.

If you are using the VS2013 version 12.0.21005.1 REL:

you'll see the Unit test project like this, exactly the same one as you mentioned:

But if you are using the latest update VS2013 version 12.0.40629.00 update 5

you will find unit test project(windows), same project as above with different name:

On the other hand, if the unit test project(windows) is just missing, please make sure you've selected the corresponding component while you are installing VS. It's eight in Window store or Test tools components. You could go to Control panel -> programs -> VS2013 -> change -> modify to check it.

Please free feel to let me know if I misunderstood.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 23, 2017 6:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Tieu,

Thanks for your posting.

If you are using the VS2013 version 12.0.21005.1 REL:

you'll see the Unit test project like this, exactly the same one as you mentioned:

But if you are using the latest update VS2013 version 12.0.40629.00 update 5

you will find unit test project(windows), same project as above with different name:

On the other hand, if the unit test project(windows) is just missing, please make sure you've selected the corresponding component while you are installing VS. It's eight in Window store or Test tools components. You could go to Control panel -> programs -> VS2013 -> change -> modify to check it.

Please free feel to let me know if I misunderstood.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 23, 2017 6:08 AM
  • Hello Fletch,

Thanks for your instruction, I can find it now. 

Monday, October 23, 2017 9:11 AM