none
what is use of visual studio?

Question

• we can write dot net programs in note paid..or..3rd party softwares..if what is use of visual studio?
    • Moved by Kristin Xie Friday, December 25, 2015 1:43 AM move to better forum
    Thursday, December 24, 2015 1:34 PM

Answers

• Its universal truth that change only thing that can not be changed.

In Modern days, building application that cater to the need of everyone is keep on increasing starting from platform, device, ...

To Build an application using a single tool that has all the features in-built is what everyone is looking for. Apart from Visual Studio, there is nothing else in the market for any technology that will quench the thirst of all sort of people in software industry.

If you are not evolving, you are out of market. If you are not innovating, you will end up doing mundane tasks. History of Visual Studio starting from version 1 to upto date have offered enormous features that has no match to any other software in the market.

Just for a glance look into the features of any two versions of Visual Studio, you will get to know about the answers you have asked for.

It all Happenz Sendil

Thursday, December 24, 2015 2:32 PM
  • You can dig a tunnel using a spoon.

It's way easier and quicker if you use heavy machinery.

And that's pretty much the difference between notepad and visual studio for development.

Sure you could use a spoon/notepad but there are better alternatives.

Visual studio is the best development environment I've seen. Definitely easily the best I've used.

I had great difficulty following the second question but what I think is being asked is the same as the first.

I've merged the threads.

Hope that helps.

Technet articles: WPF: Layout Lab; All my Technet Articles

Thursday, December 24, 2015 2:37 PM
  • we can write dot net programs in note paid..or..3rd party softwares..if what is use of visual studio?

You are joking with this, right? :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Visual_Studio

Thursday, December 24, 2015 5:33 PM

All replies