none
Convert print pages to images RRS feed

• Question

• I have a code to print through. One or more pages can print for one click

I want to convert the number of laminate printing to images so that each image expresses a print page and is placed in a specific folder with a specific name for the printing process of the TextBox
    Thursday, October 26, 2017 11:29 PM

Answers

• Hi ahmeddc,

According to your description, you want to convert the file that you want to print into image, then you print? Am I right? What is the file format you want to print? .doc,.ppt or other type?

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by ahmeddc Saturday, October 28, 2017 4:06 PM
    Friday, October 27, 2017 6:43 AM

All replies

• Hi ahmeddc,

According to your description, you want to convert the file that you want to print into image, then you print? Am I right? What is the file format you want to print? .doc,.ppt or other type?

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by ahmeddc Saturday, October 28, 2017 4:06 PM
    Friday, October 27, 2017 6:43 AM
  • save print document to image 
    Friday, October 27, 2017 8:32 AM