none
App Deployment Enforcement/Completion Times RRS feed

• Question

• I've created a custom report/query that includes Application Deployment enforcement states for specific PCs. Now we would like to add a date/time field that shows when the App Deployment completed, if successfull. Any idea if such a field (or something close to it) exists and if so where I might find it?
    Thursday, March 20, 2014 9:12 PM

Answers

• Thanks for your response, Katherine. I believe I found what I was looking for. There is field called LastEvaluationMessageTime in the v_CIAssignmentStatus table that I can use for my report. I just found it, but it looks like it should work just fine for my needs.
    Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:34 PM

All replies

• Hi GaryW951,

In order to solve the problem more efficiently, I need to clarify some information. Is the Application monitored the whole time, and the corresponding data is stored in some database? If in this scenario, we can use the database as the data source of a report, then use some statements based on some conditions to query the field when the Application is completed successfully.

Reference:
    Data Connections, Data Sources, and Connection Strings (SSRS)

Regards,
    Katherine Xiong

Katherine Xiong
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, March 24, 2014 7:15 AM
  • Thanks for your response, Katherine. I believe I found what I was looking for. There is field called LastEvaluationMessageTime in the v_CIAssignmentStatus table that I can use for my report. I just found it, but it looks like it should work just fine for my needs.
    Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:34 PM