No System.Drawing in namespace Systems RRS feed

• Question

•  I have two services in Robotics Developer Studio Express both of them have a reference to the namespace System.Drawing now the first service has [datamemberconstructor] class which uses a datatype of type system.drawing.point now the second service references to the first service  and tries to update the class data members of the first service which are of type systems .drawing when I build the project I get an error in that the name space drawing does not exist in the namespace System(are you missing an assembly reference) in the proxy file of the second service that is generated though I am adding a reference of systems.Drawing to both ethe services when I tried debugging the problem I realise that there is actually no entry of the namespace System.Drawing in the proxy file in spite of adding a reference of systems.drawing to it 
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:07 AM

Answers

• Let me tell you how I did it. I had no problem.
    I added a reference to System.Drawing by right clicking on References node in Solution Explorer and selecting System.Drawing from the list.
    Then I added a using directive at the top of the file (which is not essential).
    • Marked as answer by Trevor Taylor Monday, January 26, 2009 6:15 AM
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:56 AM