none
Not able to Sign In to MSDN with in Visual Studio 2015

Question

• When creating a new webapp/MVC I am not able to attach that to my MSDN subscription.  When I try to ADD an account and am prompted for my credentials i receive this error.  "We could not add the account ########@domain.com.  An Error occurred while sending the request."

This is stopping me from developing and deploying to Azure using my Subscription.  

• Edited by jff.brdck Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:00 PM
    Tuesday, October 4, 2016 1:59 PM

Answers

• Hi jff.brdck,

Thank you for your response.

Please change an account to log in your VS such as your colleague, if this issue occurs again this may be related to the Visual Studio, please feel free to let me know your result.

If this issue disappears, this problem may be caused by your account, please connect to the customer center.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/contactus.aspx

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:06 AM

All replies

• Hi jff.brdck,

I think you need to active the Azure account, please access the following site, and click Activate Azure, then click Activate your monthly Azure credit, chose an account with MSDN subscription.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/benefits-overview.aspx

After above steps then re-login your account in Configure Microsoft Azure Web App dialog.

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, October 5, 2016 6:46 AM
  • Oscar I have already activated my Azure account and have deployed several resources to my subscription.  This is something that just started happening as I once was able to do exactly what I'm trying to do.  There aren't any others having this same issue within the same company so find it difficult to believe it's a firewall issue as we are all subject to the same rules.  
    Wednesday, October 5, 2016 3:30 PM
  • Your company use a proxy?
    Wednesday, October 5, 2016 3:46 PM
  • it does but I'm the only developer that is having issues when trying to sign in to their accounts thru VS2015.  

Wednesday, October 5, 2016 9:19 PM
  • Hi jff.brdck,

Thank you for your response.

Please change an account to log in your VS such as your colleague, if this issue occurs again this may be related to the Visual Studio, please feel free to let me know your result.

If this issue disappears, this problem may be caused by your account, please connect to the customer center.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/contactus.aspx

Sincerely,

Oscar

Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:06 AM