How to check horizontal scroll bar of ScrollViewer in GridView scrolls to the end RRS feed

• Question

• In my app, the Horizontal ScrollBar of GridView fires the Scroll event when the app runs on PC and simulator in Mouse mode.

But on my Surface RT, the Scroll event doesn't get raised, why is this happening? 

I need to check the scroll bar is at its end to load more data into the GridView. Since Grouping is required in my GridView so I don't think make the ItemsSource support incremental loading is an option here. That's why I have to hook up the Scroll event in my app. What can I do to make it happen on Surface RT(or on simulator in Touch mode)?

Thanks.

Friday, September 13, 2013 3:29 PM

All replies

• Hi 我是小鹏鹏啊,

Can you share a sample code with us to make a test via skydrive for a better anlysis?

Best Regards,

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, September 16, 2013 7:31 AM