The following forum(s) have migrated to Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Microsoft Partner Center API!
Visit Microsoft Q&A (Preview) to post new questions.

Learn More

Could u tell me Is the mapping relationship between Microsoft Reseller and MPN Id one-to-multiple? RRS feed

• Question

• i use the two Different Mpn ID  3530xx8 and  3530**7 to get the call the API https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/partner-center/develop/get-partner-network-profile

and  the Response is same.

is there exist   mapping relationship between Microsoft Reseller and MPN Id one-to-multiple?

Thx

Friday, October 11, 2019 8:12 AM

Answers

• Hi AceInEarlyRain,

Yes. If a Reseller associated with multiple Partner Center Customer Accounts, then reseller will have multiple MPN Id:

Partner with indirect resellers in the Cloud Solution Provider program

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

• Marked as answer by AceInEarlyRain Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:27 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:36 AM

All replies

• Hi AceInEarlyRain,

The link in original question is to get the Oraganization's MPN ID which should be the same for all Partner Center Account and you can find the same MPN ID when going to Partner Center-> User Managment -> Partner Profile:

So this is a expected result.

Please refer the following article:

Partner with indirect providers in the Cloud Solution Provider program

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, October 14, 2019 6:42 AM
  • Hi  Jerry

Thx u reply , i got  how to from Partner Center Account can get MPN Id,

But I want to know if there is a situation that onereseller has multiple MPN IDs?

Thx

Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:32 AM
  • Hi AceInEarlyRain,

Yes. If a Reseller associated with multiple Partner Center Customer Accounts, then reseller will have multiple MPN Id:

Thanks

Best Regards

• Marked as answer by AceInEarlyRain Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:27 AM
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 2:36 AM
  • Thanks for the quick reply
    Tuesday, October 15, 2019 7:34 AM
  • Hi AceInEarlyRain,

Thanks for marking my reply as answer. I’m pleased to know that the information is helpful to you. I hope you are delighted with the service we provided you.

Here I will provide a brief summary of this post for your information.

[Partner Center API -summary]

Environment

====================

Partner Center

Question

====================

Is there exist mapping relationship between Microsoft Reseller and MPN Id one-to-multiple?

Analysis (solution)

====================

Yes. If a Reseller associated with multiple Partner Center Customer Accounts, then reseller will have multiple MPN Id.

Reference links:

Thanks

Best Regards

Monday, October 21, 2019 7:39 AM