Azure CDN Custom Domain Not Validating RRS feed

• Question

• Like several of the other posts here, I'm stuck at Pending domain validation approval.

Domain: crew-saders.com
    Registrar: Google

CNAME was added before setting up the CDN:

subdomain: www
    type: CNAME
    TTL: 1h
    ALIAS: crew-saders.azureedge.net.

I am not adding the period at the end of the ALIAS. For some reason, on Google Domains, it's added after saving. Pretty sure it's a non-issue, but wanted to point that out in case.

Prior to setting everything up, I enabled and tested email forwarding in case any emails got sent to the domain. No emails arrived either.

Thanks!

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:09 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the reply.  LOL! Right as I read this, I went to the Azure Portal to check the last timestamp and everything completed.  It was a few hours short of 24 hours.  The status message is a bit misleading because it says to respond to an email but the email never arrived.
    Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:51 PM

All replies

• Hi, 

CDN domain validation will generally take few hours up to 24 hours. 

How long are you in "Pending validation" state?

What is the CDN provider that you are using?

Regards, 

Msrini

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:34 PM
  • Thanks for the reply.  LOL! Right as I read this, I went to the Azure Portal to check the last timestamp and everything completed.  It was a few hours short of 24 hours.  The status message is a bit misleading because it says to respond to an email but the email never arrived.
    Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:51 PM
  • Thank you for your response. I marked your response as answer to help other community members. 

Regards, 

Msrini

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 4:25 PM