A bug for MSN chating RRS feed

• General discussion

• Find a little bug for Mango MSN chat, but can't find any offical way to report it.

Mango connect MSN chat with text message with is pretty awesome. But when I add new friends through Live Mail directly and after my friend comfirm the invite, their online statuation can't be seen on Mango text chating, even it's fine in MSN pc and online. However, my friends can chat me and it works normally. But the problem is the text display in a new conversation, which shows their email addresses but not the name. It's fine for the friends I already add before updated to Mango Trail.

Sorry for my English. I'm already try my best to make it clear.

Thanx
    Saturday, July 9, 2011 8:03 AM

All replies

• Find a little bug for Mango MSN chat, but can't find any offical way to report it.

Mango connect MSN chat with text message with is pretty awesome. But when I add new friends through Live Mail directly and after my friend comfirm the invite, their online statuation can't be seen on Mango text chating, even it's fine in MSN pc and online. However, my friends can chat me and it works normally. But the problem is the text display in a new conversation, which shows their email addresses but not the name. It's fine for the friends I already add before updated to Mango Trail.

Sorry for my English. I'm already try my best to make it clear.

Thanx

I have already created a thread for this: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wpmango/thread/aa39fa9e-c101-4890-93de-ca49bdf533aa/
    Saturday, July 9, 2011 12:11 PM