none
Logical Operators RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have an if statement where I want it to be true if two or more conditions = true.  I tried using the && operator but VS2012 just complains stating that;

Error      1              Operator '&&' cannot be applied to operands of type 'bool' and 'Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.DelegateFolderPermissionLevel'         

I have tried three ways:

if (item.Permissions.CalendarFolderPermissionLevel != DelegateFolderPermissionLevel.Editor && item.Permissions.InboxFolderPermissionLevel != DelegateFolderPermissionLevel.Editor)

{

item.Permissions.CalendarFolderPermissionLevel = DelegateFolderPermissionLevel.Editor;

}

And

if (item.Permissions.CalendarFolderPermissionLevel && item.Permissions.InboxFolderPermissionLevel != DelegateFolderPermissionLevel.Editor)
                    {
                        item.Permissions.CalendarFolderPermissionLevel = DelegateFolderPermissionLevel.Editor;

}

and

if (item.Permissions.CalendarFolderPermissionLevel && item.Permissions.InboxFolderPermissionLevel != DelegateFolderPermissionLevel.Editor)
                    {

}

Could not find anything useful on the net.  How would I go about writing such a statement?  It works fine with just the one statement..

Many Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Mikell

Kind Regards djsd

Thursday, August 29, 2013 9:20 PM