Publishing Infopath 2007 Form RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

Recently we had added AD connection to a New Forest and import users from AD.

After that i saw some error in event log as :

InfoPath Forms Services has detected a mismatch between the user's data in the browser and on the server. This may indicate the SESSION_STATE_PASCAL_CASED is not configured properly on a multiple front end farm or that a malicious user is trying to tamper with client data. (User: testgroup\talagar, Form Name: Leave_AR_V5, IP: , Request: http://shaprepoint.epic.net/_layouts/Postback.FormServer.aspx, Form ID: urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:infopath:Leave-AR-V5:-myXSD-2008-06-18T12-06-02)

---

This does give issue to some users like when they open infopath form it give window for Continue and Start Over.

But when reopen then its OK.

So my worry is i did some Change Request and want to upload the form to SharePoint Central Admin .

Will there be any issue as like form all infopath form related modules stop working.

Please advise as i am new to Infopath..what all things i can check to be sure of.

-- Kind Regards Sandeep

Monday, August 6, 2012 9:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Remi,

Above error i am getting for few users only...would there be any issue in Infopath form services.

Also please advise when we publish the infopath having code behind from Infopath

1. "Files -->Publish and then we give site name where to publish"  and then

2. we upload the form template in Central Admin.

If the form is published from Infopath using above step 1, would this mean that form is already published to SharePoint.

I have not uploaded the form template yet..so just want to be sure that there won't any issue to infopath

-- Kind Regards Sandeep

Wednesday, August 8, 2012 4:47 AM
  • Hi,

If you use code in your form and change the security level of the form (in forms options), your form need to be publish as "approved by administrator" mode.

You give in step 1 an url to the SharePoint site and you put the file in the file system. So at the end of the step 1, the form is not publish in SharePoint.

Then, you must take your form in the file system in order a SharePoint administrator deploy this file in central administration.

Hope this helps.

Visit my blog : http://rmatayron.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, August 8, 2012 7:55 AM