Remove namespace and SOAP adapter RRS feed

Answers

• How did you try to remove it? Is it "Target Namespace" property of response schema you are playing with? 

Just another thought, can you not make a custom pipeline and do the trick there while sending the response back. Please note, the sender who is sending message to you should also accept the soap response you modified. 

Please mark it as Answer if this answers your question
    Thanks.
    Mo
    The contents I write here is my personal views, not the view of my employer and anyone else.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:36 AM

All replies

• You might have exposed the service with namespace but stripping the namespace out before sending the response. The SOAP protocol recognises this as invalid.

IMO exposing the service without namespace (though not recommended) would resolve the issue. If any of your system needs the same message with namespace, you can make a copy of the same schema with namespace and use it. You can use maps to transform from one another.

Thanks, Murugesan M - Please Mark as the Answer, if this answers your question. Please vote as helpful, if this post is helpful.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:48 AM
  • Hi Murugesan,

Is it possible to expose service without namespace? I tried to do that,but when publishing through wizard, it didnt let me to do so without namespace.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 5:52 AM
  • How did you try to remove it? Is it "Target Namespace" property of response schema you are playing with? 

Just another thought, can you not make a custom pipeline and do the trick there while sending the response back. Please note, the sender who is sending message to you should also accept the soap response you modified. 

Please mark it as Answer if this answers your question
    Thanks.
    Mo
    The contents I write here is my personal views, not the view of my employer and anyone else.

Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:36 AM