FlipView Javascript examples?

Question

• Hi,

I want to try to make an app that uses the "FlipView" (if this is the right name) as the //Build/ app. Like this.

Is there any Javascript sample for that kind of controls?

I did check the FlipView sample in Javascript, the one that display the pictures. Is that the only sample I can find about a flip view? I am particularly interested in the sorting flyout and the transition between each pages (i.e. "All Schedules", "My Schedules")

Thanks,

Friday, January 06, 2012 4:14 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Louis,

Here is the Conference App Sample: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowsapps/Conference-app-sample-b65444b0

-Jeff

Jeff Sanders (MSFT)
    • Marked as answer by Louis_PiG Friday, January 06, 2012 9:56 PM
    Friday, January 06, 2012 6:36 PM
  • Thank you very much. Jeff. 
    Friday, January 06, 2012 9:56 PM
  • Actually.. running this seems to make me lost the original build App. Visual Studio popped up for Error message saying something like I already installed the Build App package. So ended up not able to debug the build App either. 

Any way to recover from this?

Saturday, January 07, 2012 5:32 AM
  • Yes,

The Conference App is already installed so if you wish to run this, simply give it a new name and id and use your certificate to sign it.

This is all done in the 'packaging' tab of the appmanifest.  If you cannot remember you certificate name, simply look at one of the apps you have created.

-Jeff

Jeff Sanders (MSFT)
    Monday, January 09, 2012 2:02 PM
  • Thanks. 
    Monday, January 09, 2012 5:54 PM