The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure Active Directory!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
Adding co-admin through new portal only? RRS feed

• Question

• I struggled with this for way too long, but finally figured it out.  Do I have it right then you can only add a new co-administrator to an existing subscription via the "old" portal?

Thanks

-joe

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 5:39 PM

Answers

• Yes, that's correct at the moment. Not all of the Windows Azure management functionality has made it over into the new portal yet.

David Pallmann GM Application Development, Neudesic Windows Azure MVP

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:28 PM
  • Hi,

New Azure Management Portal is still in "Preview" phrase, so i guess you have to redirect to previous portal to do co-admin operations currently. 

Thanks for understanding.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:42 AM

All replies

• Yes, that's correct at the moment. Not all of the Windows Azure management functionality has made it over into the new portal yet.

David Pallmann GM Application Development, Neudesic Windows Azure MVP

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 6:28 PM
  • New portal is for the preview features.
    Wednesday, August 29, 2012 2:33 AM
  • Hi,

New Azure Management Portal is still in "Preview" phrase, so i guess you have to redirect to previous portal to do co-admin operations currently. 

Thanks for understanding.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help or unmark if not. If you have any feedback about my replies, please contact msdnmg@microsoft.com Microsoft One Code Framework

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 6:42 AM
  • Ok, the old portal is gone so does that now mean we are out of luck or has this been added to the new portal and I just missed it?

William Oellermann

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:35 PM
  • I believe here's how you get to what you are looking for:

Access the management portal

Click "Settings"

Along the top next to "Management Certificates" click "Administrators"

From here you can add/edit/remove admins.

-joe

Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:51 PM