none
Depth Color FPS unstable but went stable when internet connection crashed RRS feed

• Question

• I noticed one peculiar thing, my Depth and Color streams have been fluctuating, 15-30 or worse. I also have had problems with lan internet since Win 10 upgrade, the connection breaks frequently. Suddenly when I was doing a Performance monitoring and at the same time was running the Configuration Verifier, the connection crashed and I noticed that the Depth/Color streams went perfect stable 30 with some drop to 29.
    So, something seems to disturb the Kinect. A lot of processes had then stopped so I don't really know what it was.
    I checked it again when connection crashed the next time and the same thing happened. FPS good.
    Simply disconnecting from internet do nothing. Since one person described fps getting better over the day, and I could also see some change to the better while I was monitoring it for a longer time, trying to find something that was competing with the Verifier. I was wondering if some simple Win update process or something could affect? Or was it a loss of internet protocol that made a bunch of processes shut down. Or is it the Verifier itself that do something. (It seams to get spikes occasionally in the performance monitor.)
    Any Detective here??

Friday, December 18, 2015 11:52 AM