none
Export timeline view from Project Server 2013 PWA schedule screen to PowerPoint or Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all,

does Project Server 2013 provide a built-in export functionality for the project timeline on the schedule screen in PWA? I'm looking for something like it is available in Project client ("Copy for PowerPoint") as an alternative to do a screenshot in the PWA.

Thank you for your help and kind regards

Philipp

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 9:16 AM

Answers

• Hi Philip,

There is no option in the timeline ribbon in the project center to export the timeline as an image or PPT like in MS Project Pro. It will be a custom development or maybe 3rd party apps already exist but I've never heard of such apps. The current workaround is to do a screenshot or use a tool such as snagit.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

• Marked as answer by PhilippH Thursday, March 5, 2015 8:25 AM
    Wednesday, March 4, 2015 12:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Philip,

There is no option in the timeline ribbon in the project center to export the timeline as an image or PPT like in MS Project Pro. It will be a custom development or maybe 3rd party apps already exist but I've never heard of such apps. The current workaround is to do a screenshot or use a tool such as snagit.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MVP, P-Seller |

• Marked as answer by PhilippH Thursday, March 5, 2015 8:25 AM
    Wednesday, March 4, 2015 12:47 PM
  • Dear Guillaume,

thank you for the confirmation of my assumption. Snagit is the easiest way to go.

Kind regards

Philipp

Thursday, March 5, 2015 8:26 AM