Carry over agenda items RRS feed

• Question

• I am very new to Sharepoint.  We have a weekly meeting scheduled with a meeting space.  On the meeting space we have a list of agenda items.  If an agenda item needs to be discussed the following week is there a way to copy it to the next meeting space's agenda?

Tuesday, October 2, 2012 3:30 PM

Answers

All replies

• Each occurance is designed to be unique. Because of this I have not seen many organizations utilize meeting workspace. If you setup the meeting as a reoccuring meeting you can open the series but you will only be able to edit its recurrence pattern, time zone settings, and list of attendees. You cannot edit all the agendas, notes, or summaries for a series of recurring meetings at once.  

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint-workspace-help/setting-and-updating-recurring-meetings-HA010286868.aspx

• Marked as answer by Qiao Wei Sunday, November 11, 2012 2:51 PM
    Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:16 PM
  • Thanks for the answer and the link.
    Friday, October 5, 2012 6:16 PM
  • For a similar issue I created a separate list that I added to the meeting page. Once that was done, I set up the recurrence for the meeting. The separate list tracked the carry-over items and the regular agenda captured the weekly items. With a series item on the regular agenda with the topic, "Carry-over items" blocks the time to cover anything that is in the list.  

I've also used this same method to add a library to the page for access to reference materials for the team.

I realize you're probably way beyond thinking about this but... for anyone else out there looking for an answer. 

• Proposed as answer by Chalky71 Tuesday, June 7, 2016 1:47 AM
    Friday, May 10, 2013 9:05 PM
  • Don't know, but you can view them all together: Open the Agenda list.  In  List Tools, List menu tab, click on All Meetings button.  

I also add an open/closed status to agenda item, then edit the view to filter out closed items.  

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 12:47 AM