none
The package file is not uploaded RRS feed

• Question

• Error!
    Error! It looks like your package should contain one or more drivers but no drivers could be found. Please ensure you included all tested drivers in your .hckx package. If you continue to experience the issue contact Sysdev@microsoft.com.

The Package file is not uploaded

i wonder why this error occurs

I have no problem with this package in the file that you want to find

all test completed 

there is no problem in creating a package.

test device is ODD

Saturday, August 3, 2013 2:05 AM

All replies

• Did you include the driver package (i.e. INF, SYS, etc.) when you created the package?

John -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Saturday, August 3, 2013 4:53 AM
  • We have met same issue. My creating packages steps:

1. Add Driver Folder: the folder contains SYS and INF

2. Configure properties: Select platform and locales

3. Create Packages: After signing and a progress bar, a temp directory will show in "Driver Folder" and a hckx file will be created.

Any problems in my steps?

Is there a detailed guideline about merging more hckx(s)? And is there anyway to check merging successful or not?

Thanks in advance.

• Proposed as answer by Dleixx Thursday, December 12, 2013 1:19 PM
    Tuesday, August 6, 2013 3:29 AM
  • Hi,

I sometimes met same issue since HCK2.0. My current workround which Microsoft formerly suggested me is to extract and zip the .hckx file again by Winzip.  Please try it. Thanks.

YoYamada

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 8:18 AM
  • how do you rezip the package to the correct extension? if i rename the file after extract and rezipping, i get the same result. but with an added: Oops! We weren't able to complete that request. Please try again in 5 minutes.

If that doesn't help contact 'sysdev email' with the following error code 99cd65c5-a278-47b6-a0da-a0588ad30e2d
    Tuesday, July 1, 2014 5:06 PM