How to upload a trailer to store page? I have uploaded one but didn't show. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there.

I have uploaded a trailer for my game in dev center, and published to sandbox.

but on my dev kit, eveything is ok but the trailer. There's no trailer here.

Please help.

Thank you very much.

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:39 AM

Answers

• Hi niflying,

I checked your video, 85 seconds. One of the requirements in the Trailer requirements list is:The video duration shouldn't exceed 60 seconds.This may be the cause of your issue. Could you upload a video less than 60 seconds to try again? If the issue still exists, you'd better to make a support ticket to ask the team(which could track your the process of your submission) for help directly. Please click 'contact us', select 'dashboard issue' as support topic and proper issue type to 'submit an incident'.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by niflying Friday, January 11, 2019 3:59 PM
    Friday, January 11, 2019 9:35 AM

All replies

• Hi niflying,

What is the version of your operation system?Trailers are only shown to customers on Windows 10, version 1607 or later (which includes Xbox).If your trailer upload meeting all of the requirements, could you tell me how long the latest update of the app? You could click Trailers and additional assets for more details.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, January 10, 2019 7:49 AM
  • Hi Daisy,

My Xbox Os is

and if my video didn't meet the requirements, It can't upload successful.  It's about one day sence I have uploaded the video. I have tried to upload different format videos and no luck. No trailers too.

My trailer https://1drv.ms/v/s!AozE5cuahnB-eoa4i3NMSJeEkQw

Regards,

Lei

• Edited by niflying Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:23 PM
    Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:09 PM
  • Hi niflying,

I checked your video, 85 seconds. One of the requirements in the Trailer requirements list is:The video duration shouldn't exceed 60 seconds.This may be the cause of your issue. Could you upload a video less than 60 seconds to try again? If the issue still exists, you'd better to make a support ticket to ask the team(which could track your the process of your submission) for help directly. Please click 'contact us', select 'dashboard issue' as support topic and proper issue type to 'submit an incident'.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

• Marked as answer by niflying Friday, January 11, 2019 3:59 PM
    Friday, January 11, 2019 9:35 AM