LightSwitch pop-up window not working after update of "Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2013 – March 2014 Update" RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I have an application crated in LightSwitch HTML client and recently I have upgraded with March update. After the update, because of new feature for bookmarking, I am facing some problems with popups. Mainly, when pop-up is shown to a screen and you bookmark or try to refresh the screen, we are getting errors all the time because pop-up is not longer a pop-up but is spread across whole screen, so commands like close or save does not work. 

Is there a way to override the bookmarking for pop-ups because it seams not right to bookmark Edit pop-up when no selection of entity exists previously.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 12:32 PM

All replies

• Hi Igor.Lazarevski,

Welcome to LightSwitch forum.

According to your description above, first you need check whether upgrade with Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2013 – March 2014 Update properly. See: Office Developer Tools for Visual Studio 2013 – March 2014 Update Now Available!                                 

Since I can't reproduce your issue on my side, you can also consider providing me with your scenario below.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:11 AM